Log In  |  Contact Us  |  Help
COMPANY DIRECTORY > Minnetonka Corporate Office
Erin Kline
Mortgage Banker
11100 WAYZATA BLVD., Suite 570
Direct:(952) 417-8462
Office:(952) 593-1169
Fax:(952) 847-1314
Email: erin.kline@alerus.com
NMLS #: 460409
Apply for a Loan


I began my career in August of 1990 with Investors Mortgage, a locally owned bank that was later purchased by Firstar Bank. I first spent some time as a Mortgage Processor – coordinating the preparation and the submission of the files to underwriting for approval - before becoming the Personal Mortgage Consultant I am today. My background as a Mortgage Processor allows me a unique perspective into the underwriting and approval process of your loan. As a Mortgage consultant, I work hard to match your resources and goals with the best financing option to suit your individual needs. At RMG, our position as a Mortgage Broker affords us the opportunity to consider hundreds of loan programs from different investors to help you find the perfect match. Further, RMG is the only lender that provides a $10,000 guarantee on your preapproval AND a written guarantee of your closing cost estimate – no other lender offers these special benefits to you. As a division of Alerus Financial, our preapprovals and guarantees are backed by one of the strongest financial organizations in Minnesota.

You may be surprised to hear that we do not consider ourselves to be in the mortgage business, rather, we consider ourselves to be in the Customer Service business. You have hundreds of choices of mortgage companies, and any one of them can help you to finance your home. But, none of them will provide you with the World Class Service we offer. Excellent service is our primary focus, and we work very hard to ensure you have a pleasant and stress-free experience by using our expertise to help you reach your goals. We look forward to assisting you with one of the most important financial transactions of your life.

You may already know that we work By Referral Only, which means you are very special to us. We do not advertise our services to the public, rather, we work only with those clients who have been referred to us by one of our valued customers. This allows us to focus 100% of our time and energy on providing excellent service to you because we are not spending our time “prospecting” for new business. Most lenders spend 50% to 70% of their time looking for new business, leaving only 30% to 50% of their time to devote to their clients.

To this end, as you choose to become our client and a part of our “Real Estate Family”, we ask that you too will agree to refer your friends and family to us when we deliver the World Class Service we promise. We cannot ask this of you unless we impress you, so you can rest assured that we will deliver on our promise of providing you with an excellent mortgage experience.

Alerus Mortgage, a division of Alerus Financial, N.A.
11100 WAYZATA BLVD., Suite 570, MINNETONKA, MN  55305
Office:  (952) 593-1169
Fax:  (952) 593-1634
Copyright © 2019 Alerus Mortgage, a division of Alerus Financial, N.A.
Privacy Policy  | Security Statement  |  Site Map